Apr 28, 2011

keta aku yg sampai jepun dulu.. huhuhuhu..

Bangganya....

Malaysia itasha anime pain car sticker private defective CONAN
Quote Itasha M'sia from NEW CHAPTER

rahman has just notified me that Itasha already in Malaysia.
Thank you rahman!.....

This is great news for me and also amazing news.
Their picture quality is good, especially this CONAN one is good.
I also like Eva one that looks like to be drawn by someone.

I recognized that some visitors come from Malaysia. So, I thought there may be some room for itasha culture. But I never thought they alread had althought I knew USA and TAIWAN has some itashas.

Germany and Australia may also have itasha because many visitors come from these countries.

Also, this comment made me feel happy because this was the first time for me to feel this blog is for something for someone.

Please give me the site if you have itasha in your country!

http://japaneseitasha.blog138.fc2.com/blog-entry-175.html#more

No comments: